About Us

Hi there, my name is Chris Martin. I began learning about Web Accessibility when I started working for the government. Since then, I've strived to make all my projects as accessible as possible.

The goal of this site is to provide resources and posts to make your site accessible.

Some may see accessibility as too challenging or time consuming, but the purpose of this site is show how easy it can be when you develop with an accessibility mindset. Much of the easy stuff can be fixed quickly. And taking into account the basic principles on this site should get your site 90% there. The other 10% may be specific to your site, but my hope is what you learn in these posts will help you think critically to break down any accessibility barriers your site encounters.